If they do get moldy, a little diluted Chlorine bleach in a cup will disinfect them. Be sure to rinse well afterwards.
We buy ours on Amazon, but you may be also be able to find them locally in the U.S. Sometimes the mart stores carry them.
Here are all the features of the Camelbak Eddy Water Bottle
- Flip, bite and sip. No tipping required (though possible: just remove the straw)
- Redesigned cap and Big Bite valve provide faster flow than previous versions; just bite and sip, and your beverage flows through the valve
- Sleek shape fits in the hand and most cup holders
- Carry the integrated handle in the crook of a finger, or connect it to a pack or Waistbelt with a small carabiner (not included)
- Dishwasher safe: all parts are top-rack dishwasher safe durable, BPA-free & BPS-free
- Enjoy spill-proof sipping at work or on the trail with the 25 fl. oz. CamelBak eddy water bottle
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we build it, we’ll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee
Other water bottles we like