We really like the bite valves on the Eddy bottles because they make drinking really easy and neat. However, the bite valves do need to be kept clean, whereas the jet valve on the Podium Big Chill requires little or no maintenance.
Also, pressure changes can cause the Eddy Bottle to leak, especially if it is lying down. The Podium Big Chill bottle has a valve that can be turned off so it never leaks. This makes it ideal to bring on an airplane (once you’ve gotten past security, of course). It can also be thrown into a bag or pack and even be upside down without leaking.
Here are the features of the Camelbak Podium Big Chill 25oz Water Bottle
- Double-wall construction keeps water cold twice as long as regular sport bottles
- Large 25 oz (750ml) water capacity
- Innovative, self-sealing Jet Valve™ eliminates splatters and spills
- Lightweight, easy-squeeze bottle delivers the right flow to quench your thirst
- Removable nozzle for easy cleaning
- TruTaste™ polypropylene with HydroGuard™ lets you taste your water, not your bottle
- Positive lockout for leakproof transport
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- Keeps warm beverages warm in cool weather
- 100% free of BPA, BPS anf BPF
- Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 27 cm / 3 x 3 x 10.75 in
- Weight: 148 g / 4.8 oz
Other popular sport water bottles