Tender Natrapel 8 Hour Pump, 3.4 oz
Picaridin is the only formula that consistently shows equal or better performance than DEET in independent, clinical tests. This repellent is easy to apply because it sprays on evenly. Can be carried on airplanes too.
We’ve used Natrapel in some of the most mosquito and no-see-um filled places around. And it’s worked well for us.
It’s about time – a DEET-free insect repellent that really works! Natrapel 8-hour provides 8+ hours of protection from biting insects and ticks, thanks to its CDC-recommended 20% Picaridin formula.
Picaridin is the only formula that consistently shows equal or better performance than DEET in independent, clinical tests. Even better, Natrapel 8-hour is completely safe on gear and will not melt jackets, fishing line, and other synthetic materials. Small portable size and easy to use pump spray bottle makes it easy to have Natrapel 8 hour at your side any time.
- CDC recommended formula: 20% Picaridin is the recommended concentration to guard against diseases transmitted by insects
- TSA compliant: the largest bottle available for carry on luggage when your adventures take you out of town
- Handy pump spray: the most popular delivery system on the market makes it easy to apply
- Lasts all day: enjoy 8+ hours of insect protection
- Safe on your gear: DEET free formula won’t melt jackets, fishing line, and other plastics
- Handy pump spray