CamelBak Eddy Insulated Water Bottle
The Eddy Water Bottle by Camelbak is a classic. The bite valve makes it easy drink water without having to tip up the bottle. This version is even better because it is a double walled bottle, so no condensation. It keeps our drinks colder too.
Purchasing our hand picked products through links on this site earn Neil and Laurie a commission at no cost to you. We appreciate your support.
The Camelbak Eddy bottle makes it easy to have water handy wherever you are. But in hot climates, water bottles sweat and drip water. This insulated version solves that problem, and it keeps your water cooler too. The bit valve makes it easy to drink and the bottles come in all your favorite colors.
A spill-proof bottle that won’t sweat all over your desk. Our classic eddy with double-walled hydration keeps your drink cool longer-and reduces condensation on the outside of the bottle. The bite valve also makes it easy to flip, bite and sip wherever you go.
- Keep your beverages cool for hours on end in the sleek and clean Camelbak eddy insulated water bottle
- Double-walled bottle insulates to keep your drink cool all afternoon; keeps condensation from forming on the outside of the bottle
- Redesigned cap and Big bite valve provide faster flow than previous versions; just bite and sip, and your beverage flows through the valve
- Dishwasher-safe, durable, BPA-free & BPS-free
- Camelbak Got your Bak guarantee: if we build it, we’ll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee
Joyful Journeying Pro Tip: In our experience, the bite valves in Camelbak bottles do get moldy if you don’t keep them clean. You can find instructions on cleaning them on the Camelbak web site here. Even with cleaning, the bite valves will eventually need replacing, especially if you use them every day like we do. Fortunately, the replacement parts are easy to order and not expensive. You can find replacement bite valves and straw kits at this link: Camelbak Eddy Accessory Bite Valves and Straws. You may also be able to find them locally – sometimes the Marts carry them.