Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Dusting Powder
Laurie has found that a light dusting of powder is just the ticket to keep her cool in hot, sweaty, weather. She likes this brand because it doesn’t contain talc, comes in a compact size, and smells nice too. She always packs it when we visit the tropics.
Laurie always makes sure to pack a small bottle of this power. Here’s why:
Have you ever tried to wiggle your hot and sweaty body into your one piece swimsuit or sports bra? Traveling in hotter climates means lots of clothes changes and they can be challenging because of the way that clothing sticks to you. I have learned that a light dusting of powder made it much easier to slip into my clothes. And I was able to be much more comfortable in bed during the heat of the night if I used powder to keep dry.
I have regularly used a moisturizing lotion in drier climates, but I have found that I never need lotion in places with high humidity. Instead, I use powder to keep comfortable. I have learned that powders that contain talc may be unhealthy. In fact, talc has been linked to cancer. Burt’s Bees: Baby Bee Dusting Powder has natural french clay and baking soda, smells nice and feels great. It comes in a small size perfect for packing too!
Talc-free, 100% natural Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Dusting Powder absorbs moisture on baby’s skin naturally. This safe and effective powder is made with cornstarch to leave delicate skin soft, dry and oh-so smooth. And it’s non-irritating, hypoallergenic and pediatrician-tested.
- 7.5 oz. bottle of 100% natural baby powder
- Talc-free baby powder contains naturally absorbent cornstarch
- Clinically shown to be non-irritating and safe for baby’s skin
- Keeps delicate skin soft, dry and comfortable
- Pediatrician-tested baby care
- 7.5 ounce bottle of 100% natural dusting powder
- Talc-free baby powder
- Keeps skin soft, dry and comfortable with natural cornstarch
- Non-irritating, safe, hypoallergenic and pediatrician-tested
- 100% natural fragrance
Ingredients (from packaging)
- zea mays (corn starch)
- sodium bicarbonate
- montmorillonite (french clay)
- bentonite (clay)
- commiphora myrrha leaf cell extract (Myrrh)
- ulmus fulva bark powder
- rosa centifolia flower extract
- parfum (fragrance)